Re-editing Blog!


 

Hey Bloggers! My group and I are in the home stretch. After this, I'm done! So, I just need to work on editing. When editing Maria had to change up the picture montage scene. So, that needed to be re-edited in the video. When editing, the names of the actors needed to be changed. At first it was like, characters name, then actresses name. That was wrong though, so it was edited just say the actresses name. Also, the names would just all appear at the same time, and that needed to be fixed to. So, I just went to CapCut and edited everyone's name one by one. That was an easy fix, so I don't mind. After that though, I had to fix the notification sound, when Alyssa received the text. It was too quiet, so on CapCut I just looked up "iPhone sounds" and picked that one. It was good enough. A lot of the scenes, just needed to be trimmed. Like the kitchen scene. Also the ones of Paige in the bathroom. There were a lot of bloopers. I should make a blooper reel, lol. But anyways, that just needed to be edited to make sure to cut out all the giggles. There wasn't really that much to fix. Ohh, also we had to edit another song into the video. It sounded too awkward without. That was it though. This is the end of this blog, Bloggers!

Xoxo, Laudjah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog