Hey Bloggers! My group and I were finally able to film. In the previous blog I mentioned the scheduling problem within the group, but that got figured out. In our group we decided to just stick with our original plan but change some things around. The first location used for filming was the mall. At the mall we filmed the first half of our video. During filming I couldn't stop laughing so Alyssa became like the "main" character and I was just like one of the "side" characters along with Maria. Since one of our friends couldn't help us film, our other friend Owen was able to help us. He helped film the scenes where Alyssa, Maria, and I were all featured in. I helped film most of the scenes since most of the footage was taken on my phone. Which wasn't what was used to film originally. Maria has an iPhone Xr and with that phone the quality isn't that good, but that's the quality I wanted. Maria's phone ended up dying so my phone was the backup u...
Hey bloggers! It’s an about that time. My short film was a journey. I really wanted the story to be cohesive, understanding, and a fun watch. I hope I was able to convey that through my work. There were a bit of up’s and downs, but I got through it. I just want to film to be understood. I’ve showed it to my family and they’ve liked it. Also, to some peers and they really enjoyed. Although it was really hard to not discourage myself by looking at other classmates films. I felt as though that mine didn’t come out as “professional” looking because majority of people used professional cameras. I wanted to also, but it was difficult trying to arrange that. Anyway, Infatuated isn’t just about some crazy ex, but about someone genuinely in love in an insane way. I truly liked the idea of this film. It’s also was a lot if people in my demographic enjoy viewing so I thought why not feed them what they’ll eat. Publishing the video on YouTube made me a bit nervous. I know I had to...
Hey Bloggers! I want to talk about the story of how music video and how we got there. So after picking the song, ideas started flowing. The idea of a break up type story got thrown out there and it stuck. While Alyssa, Maria, and I were on FaceTime this is when the real thinking happened. Some friends from school will also be helping in the music video. One of our friends agreed to play like the love interest, ex, role in the music video. While brainstorming it was kind of funny. Just like the thought of all this and the production. Like having to act like we 'hate' each other in a way is just like hilarious. For this project I'm so glad we have like so much room for like creativity. Imagine if like the teacher had to pick our group and song, it wouldn't have been enjoyable. But anyways, lets chat about the storyboard. Drawing it was comical. Since majority of the group doesn't know how to draw, trying to figure that out was so funny. But we got to work on it toget...
Comments
Post a Comment